Thursday 3 January 2013

How IIUI Buses are Better and Faster than Daewoo?

I have listened alot about Daewoo buses transport system that these are best and fastest ever and the journey is very comfortable and you can travel many miles even with in minute.

But i am totally disagree with this fact :)
According to me best transport is of International Islamic University's Islamabad.Yesterday i was going to my home at 04:30 and I saw that a Daewoo bus came in hign speed and after some seconds driver this bus was leading us.

Unnaturally i say my driver Nasir Brother that they defeat us,its bad .He smiled and said "Dont be sad and just see". He was driving confidently and was not hyper . Because of big traffic on Kashmir highway, Within a smile time there were more than 10 trucks and Cars between our and this bus.

But within 5 minutes,Our bus was leading Daewoo bus and driver said to me "Tell me Malik Sahib Which Driver Is Best? "
I said : Absolutely You.

We leaded this Bus till By Pass(Near Taxila), Because Some students had to left the bus at that place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment